My journey to a better me.

I created this blog to share my journey of Lap Band Surgery and my weight progress. My Lap Band Surgery will take place on December 18, 2013 and I am counting down the days to start a new improved ME. Please ask any question as I will try to help in any way possible.

Suzan

Follow me for all the latest updates.




Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful

With Thanksgiving being around the corner I am "THANKFUL"  for my health and my family! I love spending the holiday with my family and this year it is no different. But this year just wont be the same....My awesome wonderful hubby is leaving for deployment in just about a week and I'm not ready for him to leave and I never will be! :( My poor wonderful son is going to miss him dearly.
So take a moment and squeeze your love ones  a bit tighter this year!

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment