My journey to a better me.

I created this blog to share my journey of Lap Band Surgery and my weight progress. My Lap Band Surgery will take place on December 18, 2013 and I am counting down the days to start a new improved ME. Please ask any question as I will try to help in any way possible.

Suzan

Follow me for all the latest updates.




Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dinner for the Hubby

Last night I had a dinner for my husband of all of his favorite foods. Since he will be gone for such a long time I wanted all of our family to spend time with him. I gave a speech and there wasnt a dry eye in the building including me... I couldn't get it together just thinking how long we will be apart. So now I am counting down the days and don't know how I'm going to handle it when he gets on the plane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment