My journey to a better me.

I created this blog to share my journey of Lap Band Surgery and my weight progress. My Lap Band Surgery will take place on December 18, 2013 and I am counting down the days to start a new improved ME. Please ask any question as I will try to help in any way possible.

Suzan

Follow me for all the latest updates.




Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finally

I finally had my lapband surgery yesterday!!!!!!! I'm ready for a new me. Everything went smooth through the surgery, just my recover time was a little longer than expected. I am in pain now, but that is normal. I have five small incenation in my stoomach and I am on my liquid diet now and it's not that bad. Your in pain not really thinking about food. So far so good! Will be posting more daily. Thanks for reading my blog.

Suzan 

No comments:

Post a Comment