My journey to a better me.

I created this blog to share my journey of Lap Band Surgery and my weight progress. My Lap Band Surgery will take place on December 18, 2013 and I am counting down the days to start a new improved ME. Please ask any question as I will try to help in any way possible.

Suzan

Follow me for all the latest updates.




Friday, December 20, 2013

Two days later

So I am home recovering from my lapband surgery. Let me start by saying it was a long day in the hospital on Wednseday. I couldn't stay awake to talk or take any test. So I didn't leave the hospital till 9:30 at night. The first day home, I was in pain and I'm still walking slow. I have 5 incisions and now my stomach is bruised. I have been sleeping at a incline cause that works best for my stomach.
Today I am trying very hard to drink my protein shakes, I'm still tired and trying to get my stomach to adjust. So two days hasn't been that easy. I've been up and down with hungry pains. 
That's about all I can write today.

Suzan

No comments:

Post a Comment